All to be sourced organic where possible
1. In a small bowl, mash avocado flesh with a fork. Mix in lemon juice, ground cumin, sunflower and 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves. Season to taste with salt.
2. Heat some water in a small saucepan. Add some vinegar in the water. When water is boiling, reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
3. Crack the first egg and place in a ramekin.
4. Whisk the water to create a gentle whirlpool.
5. Delicately place the egg into the simmering water.
6. Poach the egg for around 3 minutes.
7. Remove with a perforated spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
8. Spread smashed avocado on a slice of bread. Top with poached egg.
9. Serve with harissa on top and a sprinkle of chopped fresh coriander leaves.