All to be sourced organic where possible
3 really ripe bananas, squished
30g organic seeds (linseeds sunflower, pumpkin)
50g Crazy Jack dried fruit, chopped (cranberries, blueberries)
50g mixed nuts, broken up (pecans, walnuts, cashews)
2 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp organic coconut oil
3 tbsp coconut yogurt
Toppings: your choice of nuts, seeds, dried fruits or coconut.
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas 190 degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl & add the mashed bananas.
2. Heat the maple syrup, coconut oil & peanut butter in a saucepan over a low heat until combined.
3. Add the wet mix to the mixture & stir well until everything is combined. Mix in the coconut yogurt.
4. Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper & spread the mix on top, around an inch thick.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, leave to cool slightly & then divide into bars. Add your chosen toppings.