All to be sourced organic where possible
30g sunflower seeds
50g sesame seeds
Pinch of salt
2 dessert spoon organic whey protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
100g medjool dates
3 tsp tahini
1 tbsp honey
Juice of ½ an orange
20g melted dark chocolate
1. Place the almonds, oats, sunflower seeds, 20g sesame seeds, salt, whey protein powder and cinnamon into a food processor and grind into a powder.
2. Add the medjool dates, tahini, honey and orange juice to the mixture and blend until it comes together. Add in another squeeze of orange juice if it is too dry.
3. Roll the mixture into 25 equal sized balls.
4. Place the remaining sesame seeds on a flat plate and roll the balls in the seeds to coat them.
5. Drizzle the balls with the melted chocolate and leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour or until dry to touch.
6. The energy balls can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days or keep in the freezer for up to 1 month.